A step up from the original Gladiator Glove, our Gladiator Gold™ line is for more extreme environments, boasting a maximum heat rating up to 2000°F (1093°C). This model features a double palm, allowing for increased protection and a longer a product life. Gladiator Gold™ gloves and mitts are made exclusively with ZetexPlus®, a highly texturized fiberglass fabric that is treated with a Vermiculite coating. The Gladiator Gold product line is suitable for a wide variety of industries, including welding, fire protection, glass & casting operations, and shipbuilding.
- Protection from continuous operating temperatures to 1500°F; Intermittent temperatures not exceeding 2000°F
- Premium grade wool liner; Double-stitched, reinforced seams
- Made from inorganic material; No hazardous outgassing; Asbestos free
- One size fits all; Designed to fit loosely for quick removal
- This glove is 14" in length; Measured from tip to cuff
Testing and Certifications
- Materials have been tested to EN 388 and EN 407 standards