The HoverCover Fire Resistant Hoverboard Case is designed to be used when charging or storing your hoverboard or self-balancing scooter to safeguard against the risk of fire. The lithium-ion battery used to power your scooter can ignite during the charging process. The HoverCover contains flames to prevent a fire from spreading to protect your family and property from fire damage.The liner of the HoverCover Case is made with Z-Block fire and smoke resistant fabric, the same material used in industrial fire curtains and fireproof shipping container covers.
- 24" long; 9" diameter (not designed to accommodate hoverboards with 10" wheels)
- Two Nylon carrying straps
- Color Options: Army Green
- Lined with Z-Block fire & smoke resistant fabric - the same material used in industrial fire curtains and cargo fire containment covers
- The Z-Block liner has passed the following US & International testing standards: ASTM D6413 Vertical Flame Resistance, ASTM E-84 Surface Flame Spread & Smoke Density, ASTM F955 Molten Metal Splash, FAR 25 Appendix F Part III & IV Flame Penetration Resistance & Smoke Density, BSS 7239 Toxicity of Products Combustion
- The HoverCover is made by Newtex Industries, Inc; designed and manufactured in the United States
PROMOTION: RECEIVE 10% OFF WHEN YOU ORDER 2 OR MORE HOVERCOVERS!
The discount is automatically calculated in your cart.
Instructions for Closing the HoverCover