A step up from the original Zetex glove, ZetexPlus gloves are designed for even more extreme environments, boasting a maximum temperature rating up to 2000F. ZetexPlus gloves are made from highly texturized fiberglass fabric treated with a Vermiculite coating.This model features a double palm, allowing for increased protection and a longer a product life. ZetexPlus gloves are used in a wide variety of industries, including welding, fire protection, glass & casting operations, and shipbuilding.
- Protection from continuous operating temperatures to 1500F; Intermittent temperatures not exceeding 2000F
- Premium grade wool liner; Double-stitched, reinforced seams
- Made from inorganic material; No hazardous outgassing; Asbestos free
- One size fits all; Designed to fit loosely for quick removal
- This glove is 23" in length; Measured from tip to cuff
Testing and Certifications
- Materials have been tested to EN 388 and EN 407 standards