A step up from the original Zetex glove, ZetexPlus gloves are designed for even more extreme environments, boasting a maximum temperature rating up to 2000F. ZetexPlus gloves are made from highly texturized fiberglass fabric treated with a Vermiculite coating and commonly used in a variety of applications, including laboratory and testing facilities, kilns, foundries, and other operations where personnel handle hot objects.
- Protection from continuous operating temperatures to 1500F; Intermittent temperatures to 2000F
- Premium grade wool liner; Double-stitched, reinforced seams
- Made from inorganic material; No hazardous outgassing; Asbestos free
- One size fits all; Designed to fit loosely for quick removal
- This glove is 14" in length; Measured from tip to cuff
Testing and Certifications
- This product has been tested to EN 407 and EN 388 Standards